Double Wide UpRight Scaffolding Sets
The larger platform area on our Double Wide UpRight Aluminum Scaffolding provides the space you need for extra equipment. Two or more employees, additional room for tools and equipment save time and money. You can have supplies at hand for painting, installing and maintenance work. Light weight, ease of assembly,and long lasting, these features of UpRight aluminum scaffold add to its reputation of getting the job done quickly and safely. The workhorse DW UpRight Scaffolding sets accomplish more in less time. Get your scaffold from a company with over sixty years of proven field experience.
(all images with blue frame are active, click to see)
Aerial Specialists has offered UpRight Aluminum Scaffold on the internet since 2005. UpRight is the original long life aluminum scaffold. UpRight began providing this scaffold as “Instant UpRight Scaffolding” in 2000. Only first class raw materials are used for these scaffolds and before they leave the factory every single piece undergoes a thorough final inspection. All Instant UpRight scaffolding meets all current North American and European regulations and all the stringent safety requirements worldwide. INSTANT UPRIGHT aluminum scaffold systems are lightweight, strong, long lasting, and designed to be easily assembled without tools. Aerial Specialists distributes aluminum scaffolding that is versatile – a low maintenance solution to constructing everything from simple freestanding tower to more complex staging systems. Only first-class raw materials are used to produce Instant UpRight scaffolding, including aircraft aluminum equivalent to that used in aviation worldwide. INSTANT scaffolding is easily distinguished by the very special joints called Rib-Grip. This product feature gives superior strength and durability. Due to this high-quality Rib-Grip construction joins come with a 10 year warranty. This process that was innovated by UpRight in the middle of the last century in Berkeley, California has been proven to be the strongest method for assembling aluminum tube scaffold construction.
PRODUCT KEY FEATURES
Rib-Grip Jointing System
· Three times longer duration and much greater strength than that of a traditional welded joints
· 10 year warranty
· Quick and easy leveling on rough or uneven surfaces. Once loaded they cannot be accidentally released
Automatic locking Brace Hooks & Heavy ‘Rhino-nose’
· Better grip and slip resistance during and after assembly when one goes up or down
· No prior ‘priming’ and an easy-release catch design aids disassembly.
· Extremely durable- resisting damage if dropped
Fluted frame rungs
· Provides better grip and increased slip resistance when climbing frames during assembly or once erected
· Lightweight, available in standard and trapdoor formats
· Provides all-round edge protection
· All components can be easily replaced in case of damage